COSTS AND COVERAGE
Costs and Coverage
- Whether the plan charges a monthly premium.
- Whether the plan has a yearly deductible or any additional deductibles.
- How much you may pay as a copay or coinsurance for each visit or service
- Whether you go to a provider who accepts Medicare assignment
- Whether you need additional benefits such as Dental or Vision and the plan charges for it.
- The plan's yearly limit on your out-of-pocket costs for all medical services.
- Plan premiums can change on a Yearly basis and remember you must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium
Additional information at
- Medicare Advantage Plans must cover all the services that Original Medicare covers. Medicare Advantage Plans cover Urgent care and Emergency services.
- Medicare Advantage Plans may offer additional coverage such as vision, hearing, dental, and/or health and wellness programs. In addition to your Part B premium, you usually pay a monthly premium for the Medicare Advantage Plan.
- Many plans include Part D coverage
- Usually must use Providers in the Plans Network